Cedar Lodge is a substantial single storey timber built Holiday Lodge with full insulation and convector heating throughout making it very warm and cosy whatever the weather.
- All the self catering holiday cottages and lodges are well maintained and fitted to four star standards.
- We have won a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for the last three years.
- The fully equipped laundry room is sited within 70 yards of the Lodge.
- The games room with table football & table tennis
- The putting green
- Children’s swing & sandpit
- WiFi is available free of charge.
- We are proud of our business and work hard to ensure you enjoy a quiet and trouble free holiday in this beautiful area.
- The owners live on site and are there to help with advice and assistance if required.
The kitchen area is separated by a breakfast bar and has a fridge freezer, microwave oven, electric oven, and toaster and is fully equipped with all utensils and crockery. It has the additional benefit of a dishwasher.
The wide veranda with its superb views has a table and chairs provided. Access to the Lodge is up two shallow steps onto the veranda. Pine lodge is identical but in a different position!. There is wide grassed area in front of the Lodges as well as full access to the grounds..
- The Lodges are open all year and Short Breaks are available from October to mid July.
- The owners live on the property and provide a warm welcome to visitors on their arrival.
- Two dogs are accepted by prior arrangement on condition that they are kept on the lead and exercised in the designated area.
- Smoking is not permitted within the property.
The holiday lodge has a twin and a king size double bedroom, a large L shaped living room, bathroom and large veranda.The double bedroom has a 5 foot double bed with wardrobe, a chest of drawers and wall mounted convector heating.The twin bedroom has two full size single beds with a wardrobe, chest of drawers and wall mounted convector heating. T
The bathroom has a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Parking for up to four cars adjacent to the Lodge.
- There is wide grassed area in front of the Lodges as well as full access to the grounds.