A large self catering holiday lodge set up to welcome up to 10
Holly Lodge is a large self catering holiday lodge set at the far end of the site with magnificent 180 degree views running from the sea, over the valley and across the slopes of Exmoor. There are two verandas with chairs and tables to enjoy alfresco dining or just soaking up the sunshine.
The Lodge has full electric convector heating through out and is very well insulated and cosy.
- All the self catering holiday cottages and lodges are well maintained and fitted to four star standards.
- We have won a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for the last three years.
- The fully equipped laundry room is sited within 70 yards of the Lodge.
- The games room with table football & table tennis
- The putting green
- Children’s swing & sandpit
- WiFi is available free of charge.
- We are proud of our business and work hard to ensure you enjoy a quiet and trouble free holiday in this beautiful area.
- The owners live on site and are there to help with advice and assistance if required.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with full size cooker, hob, fridge freezer, washer dryer, microwave, toaster, kettle with a full range of cooking utensils, saucepans and ovenware. A washer dryer is provided.
A large extendable dining table and chairs capable of seating up to 12 is provided set at the front of the Lodge taking advantage of the superb views.
There is also a breakfast bar seating up to 4 between the kitchen and dining areas.
The sitting room has a comfortable range of settees and chairs for at least ten people, a 32″ flat screen tv and DVD player. There is also access to a further veranda facing South West with its own garden table and chairs. There are alternate TV points in various bedrooms.
- The Lodges are open all year and Short Breaks are available from October to mid July.
- The owners live on the property and provide a warm welcome to visitors on their arrival.
- Two dogs are accepted by prior arrangement on condition that they are kept on the lead and exercised in the designated area.
- Smoking is not permitted within the property.
Four Bedroom 3 bathroom option
The Lodge is spacious and fully equipped to four star standards with four bedrooms capable of sleeping up to ten people based around a large L shaped living area with separate kitchen, dining and sittings areas. The Lodge is rated to M2 access for disabled guests with a large shower wet room. Wi-Fi is available free of charge.
- One double bedroom (2) with king size five foot bed with en-suite bathroom with shower over.
- One double bedroom (2) with king size five foot bed with space for a cot.
- One twin bedroom (2) with pull down child’s bunk bed (1) if required.
- One bunk bedroom containing one set of full size bunk beds (2) plus a single bed (1) which has a further single pull out bed (1) underneath.
There are more than 10 bed places but we limit the occupancy to 10 to match the other facilities unless a special situation occurs.
One main bathroom with bath and shower over with disabled access to the toilet. ( closed off if booking for six)
One large wet room with shower and toilet fully wheelchair accessible with shower wheelchair supplied.
One en-suite bathroom with shower over to the main double bedroom.
- Parking for up to four cars adjacent to the Lodge.